One of our most popular programs is the Professional Selling Certificate Course. It is suited to people that a new or relatively new to the field. This program is the result of extensive research in to what the most successful and highest paid sales people and communicators do that is different to everybody else. It encompasses all of the critical aspects of the ‘Sales Cycle’. Feedback from participants shares a common theme:- confidence levels increase as a result of not just learning but DOING. “Role-Plays” which are incorporated during the program enable participants to pair up and put in to action all of the material that they have been learning. This is a very important aspect:- Just like in the ‘real world’ people won’t judge you in a business context based on a written assignment that you hand them but on the way that you present yourself to them. With this in mind the role-plays play a very important part in not just learning about what it takes to be successful but DOING what it takes to be successful!
Today more than ever before, companies are looking to hire people who possess proven practical sales skills and who can deliver results. We are confident that as a result of your attendance, effort and participation you will have the necessary skills to secure a job and/or maximize your career prospects.
Course Duration: One night per week for 8 weeks. 6.30pm to 9.00pm.
The Winners Mindset
- Why every good company needs competent and professional sales people.
- Sales as a profession.
- Common myths.
- Why having the right attitude is critical to your success.
- Improving your self esteem and confidence.
- Belief systems.
- Overcoming the 3 common fears.
- Eliminating negativity.
- Youth vs experience – using what you have to your advantage.
- Character fundamentals – discover the personal attributes and habits of the most highly successful people.
- The power of positive influence.
- Setting your objectives.
- The various methods of generating new clients.
- Effective telephone techniques – learn how to create immediate interest on the phone and keys to developing a professional phone manner.
- Understanding “the numbers game”.
- Control – use it or lose it.
- Understanding voice tonalities.
- Follow-Up strategies.
- Getting your systems in place.
- Understanding the importance of ‘diary notes’.
- Ensuring you set enough appointments.
Your Sales Presentation
- How to make a great first impression – learn strategies that will allow you to establish immediate trust, confidence and integrity.
- Understanding the emotional and logical aspects of consumer behaviour.
- Active listening.
- The 5 steps of a sales presentation.
- Using customer friendly language.
- Understanding various social styles and cultures.
- 4 keys to becoming a good conversationalist.
- Needs analysis – learn the right questions to ask.
- Establishing your point of difference.
- Proven ways to effectively improve your communication skills.
- Understanding the importance of product knowledge.
- Body language – how to read peoples thoughts by their gestures.
- Visual presentation of data.
- How to effectively handle objections.
- The power of social proof.
Job Interview Skills
- Improving your confidence through effective job interview preparation.
- Setting yourself up for the interview.
- The 8 most common job interview questions and how to answer them.
- The top 21 reasons people fail at job interviews and how to avoid them.
- How to effectively sell yourself at a job interview.
- How to set yourself apart from other job applicants.
- The 5 Key Questions you MUST ask in every job interview.
- The success formula for career advancement.
- How to maintain a competitive edge in the market place.
- Defining great customer service – the key to long term growth.
- Measuring progress.
- Easy ways to continually improve your vocabulary for better communication.
- Developing your own style.
- How to stay motivated – the 4 step approach to setting and achieving goals.
- Honesty and integrity – developing a reputation that ensures long-term success.
- The sky’s the limit – how to significantly grow your income over time through repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals.